This is a copy of the Terms & Conditions for the Three Rings system as they apply to Individual Users using the system. For the Terms & Conditions for the Three Rings system as they apply to Organisations, see the Terms and Conditions for Organisations. These terms were last updated in March 2019 and apply to all users of the Three Rings system.
- “The Company”, “Three Rings CIC”, and “We/Us/Our” shall refer to Three Rings CIC, Company 06820837 registered in England and Wales.
- “The User” or “You/Your” shall refer to You as an individual using the System.
- “Your Organisation” shall refer to the company, organisation, or geographical or functional subdivision thereof, with whom You volunteer or work.
- “The System” and “Three Rings” shall refer to the Three Rings software system provided by Us for use by You and Your Organisation.
- “The Services” shall refer to access to the System and any supplementary services which may be offered by Us, including but not limited to technical support.
- “Agreement” shall refer to the Terms and Conditions which form a legal contract between Us and Your Organisation.
- Provision and Use
- By logging in to the System, You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- You agree to use the System and the Services in accordance with provisions of the Agreement in place between Us and any and all Organisations with whom you have an account on the System.
- You will not transfer Your account to a third party, or knowingly permit a third party to use Your account.
- You agree to comply with any guidance that may from time to time be issued by Us, relating to the use of the Services.
- You agree that You will not use the System to send spam or any other malicious communications.
- Data Protection Legislation and Compliance
- You agree to use the System in accordance with all relevant laws, including but not limited to the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulations 2016, the Data Protection Act 2018, and any subsequent legislation in the United Kingdom, and where You and/or Your Organisation is not based wholly and exclusively within the United Kingdom, any other data protection legislation which applies in Your / Your Organisation’s own country or countries of operation.
- For the purposes of data protection legislation and compliance, Your Organisation is the Data Controller and We are the Data Processor for all information stored in the System, except for technical information including but not limited to system logs and information stored in the “My Account” section of the System, for which We are the Data Controller.
- You are responsible for ensuring that any data We hold for You in the “My Account” section of the System is up-to-date and accurate.
- You can view, edit, and delete any data stored in the “My Account” section of the System at any time.
- Use of Data
- We hold identity and communication information on the basis of legitimate interests, for the purposes of maintaining Your account(s) with Your Organisation(s), to enable You to connect with other Organisations using the System in the future, and for Us to contact You regarding Your account with Us.
- Your use of the Services may necessitate Your data being passed to data processors acting on Our behalf.
- Intellectual Property and Copyright
- The copyright, patent and other intellectual property rights (the ‘IPR’) of the System, whether registered or otherwise, shall remain the property of the Company or of the third party who originally supplied them.
- Any data which You generate through Your use of the System shall remain the property of the Your Organisation, except for information which You generate through the “My Account” section of the System, which shall remain Your property.
- We reserve the right to use anonymous, aggregated, statistical data generated by You and Your Organisation’s use of the System insofar as the use of such data is permitted by the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulations 2016, the Data Protection Act 2018, and any subsequent legislation.
- The provisions of this section shall remain in force indefinitely.
- Updates and Fault Rectification
- We shall, at Our sole discretion, update the software as and when it is deemed necessary.
- We shall give You at least 14 days’ notice of any substantial changes to the Services provided, through a notification placed on the System. You may opt in or out of seeing any such notifications at any time via the “My Account” section of the System.
- We shall use all reasonable endeavours to correct any faults that You report in the operation of the Services.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- We shall take reasonable steps to make any such amendments clear to You.
- If You continue to use the Services after any such amendments take effect, it will be deemed as You having accepted the new Terms and Conditions.
- The construction, validity and performance of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Three Rings CIC is registered as a Community Interest Company in England and Wales, No. 06820837
Post: Three Rings CIC, The Green, Eynsham Road, Sutton, Witney, OX29 5RZ, United Kingdom